1. The Singapore Airlines 70th Anniversary Mini Games (hereinafter "Contest") is organised by Singapore Airlines Limited ("SIA"). Participants of the contest shall be referred to as "Contestants" or "Participants".
2. Entry to the Contest is free (excluding internet charges) and is only open to Singapore residents who are aged 18 years and above at the date of entry into the Contest. Employees of SIA, their immediate families, affiliates, subsidiaries, related agencies associated with this campaign are not eligible to participate in the Contest. 'Immediate family' refers to spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, siblings (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee or contractor.
3. All Contestants taking part in this Contest held from 24 July 2017 to 01 October 2017 agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be binding on them.
4. Contestants will stand to win "Instant Win" prizes when they log in and after they play each contest. Prizes include KrisFlyer miles and promo code fares. Each promo code fare is governed by the terms and conditions of the fare as stipulated on singaporeair.com. PASilver discounts as well as NS50 vouchers, HometeamNS, SAFRA vouchers and the associated discounts are not applicable for the purchase of these fares. A total of 3 Contestants who manage to achieve all 70 stars ("Winners") will stand to win the grand prize. Each grand prize winner will walk away with 70,000 KrisFlyer miles.
5. KrisFlyer award miles can be used to redeem free trips. Free trips is based on round-trip Economy Class Saver award ticket on SIA and SilkAir flights only. Taxes and fees are applicable in addition to the required redemption mileage and must be separately paid by the passenger. The KrisFlyer miles will only be valid for 1 year from the date on which it is credited into the KrisFlyer member account of the winner of the KrisFlyer miles, and no extensions will be permitted. The KrisFlyer miles are not negotiable nor transferable, either in part or in full. The KrisFlyer miles must be used in accordance with the terms and conditions of the KrisFlyer programme.
6. By accepting the Prizes, each Winner shall agree and consent to participate in and to co-operate as required by SIA with all reasonable media requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed, photographed and having his/her name, photo and quotes or other material published in any media owned by SIA ("Material"). For the avoidance of doubt, the consent may not be withdrawn after any part of the Prize is used by the Winner. All Material pursuant to this term shall belong exclusively to SIA, and the Winner hereby assigns his/her copyright and intellectual property rights in the Material to SIA.
7. The Prizes are not negotiable, transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash, credit or kind, either in part or in full. Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation is payable if a winner is unable to use a Prize. There shall be no refund or exchanges for any partially used or unused Prize.
8. Each Prize shall be forfeited if they are not collected by their respective Winners within the time frame stated after the announcement of the Winners.
9. By entering the Contest, Participants agree that any and all personal data submitted may be collected, used and/or disclosed by SIA for the following purposes: to communicate with the Participant for purposes related to the Contest, to provide goods and services to the Participant upon request, and such other matters that the Participant may have otherwise provided SIA with consent.
11. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram.
12. To the extent that it does not conflict with SIA's Conditions of Carriage, found at https://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms/en_UK/global_footer/conditions-carriage.jsp and any other laws that cannot be waived by the agreement of parties, SIA shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including, but not limited to, indirect, consequential loss including death) or costs incurred.
13. The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of SIA is of paramount importance. SIA reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the Contest, or to withdraw the Prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring SIA into disrepute.
14. SIA reserves the right to disqualify or disregard any incomplete, improper or late entry at its sole discretion, without disclosing or providing any reason whatsoever.
15. SIA shall not be held responsible for any problems with the network, computer hardware or software or any breakdown or failure that results in the Participant's posts or any other information becoming incomplete, damaged or lost.
16. SIA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Contest with or without prior notice. All decisions made by SIA in its sole discretion under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
17. These Terms and Conditions and the Contests shall be construed and governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore.